During a 60-minute reading, we can explore your situation in greater depth. This option is ideal for first-time clients, as it allows enough time for me to learn more about you and the issues you are facing. Unless you have a preference, I will intuitively choose a spread to use for your situation or question and an unlimited number of cards can be added as we go.
Our reading will take place over Skype or (if in person) in Oakland, Berkeley, or San Francisco, California. Once you have booked your reading, I will contact you within 24 hours about your availability to schedule a time that works for us both.
Choosing a Question for Your Reading
- Formulate your question to be about yourself, not another person.
- Phrasing your question in a way that is open-ended will allow for the greatest freedom in the interpretation of your reading. For example, “What guidance can you give me about x…” or “What can I expect from y…”.
- Yes or no questions will give more specific answers, but can also lose some nuance on deeper issues.
- The more information you can give about your situation the better. Since I am not a psychic, I will not know what you don’t tell me, though even without any information, the cards will provide specific and helpful guidance. It is up to you what you wish to receive out of the reading!
- If you are not sure how to formulate your question, just ask and I can help you to hone and clarify it.
- If you’d rather not ask a question, that is fine too! I can do a general reading – just remember that the more information I have, the more specific my interpretation and guidance will be.
Tarot readings should not be used as a substitute for medical, financial, or legal advice. You are accountable for your own decisions and actions and I assume no legal liability for any actions you may take in response to your reading. In some states, it is required to state that “tarot readings are for entertainment purposes only.” If this applies in your area, consider this your notification of such.
Your reading and any information you provide will be completely confidential. I may ask if I can use images from your reading on social media, but I will not do so without your permission nor will there be any information included that would identify you.
Refunds will only be granted before the reading has been conducted and/or written up. For example, if we are unable to agree upon a question or if I feel the question would be in violation of my code of ethics. Please familiarize yourself with my reading style by reading the information on this website and reading my Instagram posts before purchasing to be sure that this is the type of reading you are looking for.